Quick falling asleep due to rapid release of melatonin in orally dispersible tablets (ODT), deep sleep and fresh awaking due to gradual release of plant extracts and vitamins.
Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University, Czech Republic - scientific study confirmed higher absorption of melatonin in comparison to classic products up to 600 % and increased solubility of melatonin up to 100 %. sleep trip
- No water need – comfortable dosage in orally dispersible minitablets
- Developed in cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev"
- Scientific breakthrough: higher absorption in comparison to classic products up to 600 % & increased solubility of melatonin up to 100 % (fast falling asleep and better quality of sleep) caused by:
- inclusion complexes – innovative formulation and production technology
- mceODT excipient – ensures quick release of melatonin and other actives from tablet
- Up to 90% of melatonin administered by mouth is degraded in digestive tract and liver (first pass effect) ODT ensures increased effect of melatonin and other actives by removing the unwanted first-pass effect
- 5-hydroxytryptofan for restoration of serotonin supplies
- Melatonin effect supported by L-theanine, magnolia bark extract for relaxing and antianxiety effects
- Vitamin B complex for better condition of nervous system
- Safe to use for a long period of time, does not result in habituation and addiction
- Does not have adverse side effects: it does not cause sleepiness and drowsiness
Product is offered as private label or ready-made product
Packaging according to customer's requirements
- Night shift workers
- Travellers into different time zone (jet lag)
- Difficulties falling asleep
- Light or unrestful sleep
- Short sleep duration (early awakening)
- Frequent awakenings
- Along with the difficulty or inability to fall back to sleep again
Scientific study of melatonin
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland. This hormone has an important role in controlling day and night rhythms.
In humans, 90% of oral melatonin is degraded already during the first passage of the liver, thereby greatly reducing the effectiveness of the administered dose is significantly reduced. Neo sleep supplement prevents this undesirable degradation by sophisticated process that involves the formation of the inclusion complex with melatonin already in solid phase and utilization of orally dissolving tablets as dosage form.
One of the problems associated with the use of melatonin is its insufficient solubility. This can be increased by the formation of complexes with a suitable substance. The formation of these complexes is governed by stoichiometric ratios of the melatonin and complexing compounds. Upon subsequent contact with body fluid, melatonin are released from this complex.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on study!
Within the framework of research and development cooperation with First Faculty of Medicine Charles University and its workplace Biotechnology and Biomedicine Center of the Academy of Sciences and Charles University in Vestec called "Biocev" increased solubility and cellular absorption of melatonin, released from orally dissolving tablets for rapid sleep onset, was achieved.