NATURAL RAW MATERIAL
Colostrum is the milk produced during the first few days after birth and contains high levels of immunoglobulins, antimicrobial peptides, and growth factors. Colostrum is important for supporting the growth, development, and immunologic defence.
The main functions of colostrum are to provide essential nutritional components, strengthen the natural defense system, modulate immune response, balance intestinal microbiota and enhance the growth and repair of several tissues.
Bovine colostrum - fully natural origin (presentation)
As an ingredient, bovine colostrum is already used in numerous consumer applications such as baby food, sports and clinical nutrition products, functional foods, dietary supplements and cosmetic products to improve nutritional value and functionality.
Composition of bovine colostrum:
250 bioactive substances that have a huge impact on the proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems:
- Immunoglobulins (classes IgG, IgA, IgM, IgE, IgD; complex proteins, antibodies offer protection against bacteria, viruses and fungi);
- Lactoferrin (protein with strong antimicrobial activity, has ability binding iron);
- Lysozyme (powerful antimicrobial enzyme);
- Cytokines (small messenger peptides that control the functioning of the immune system);
- Whey and casein proteins rich in exogenous amino acids;
- Vitamins in an easily absorbable form, which include vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B6;
- Minerals - e.g. calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
Bovine colostrum ingredient product types we offer:
Key features & benefits of our colostrum:
- Ease-to-use odorless powder
- Neutral taste
- Easy to digest
- Low fat
- Wide range of applications
- Treated by microfiltration
- Controlled by Czech Veterinary Administration
- GMO, Gluten, Hormone free